What are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
Did you know that around 70% of all adults in America between 35-44 have at least one missing tooth (Yikes)? If you find yourself in a similar situation, you’re not alone, not by a longshot.
But that’s ok. Don’t be embarrassed. Genetics, medications, injuries, and lifestyle all can play a role in aging our pearly whites and impacting your smile.
Luckily, modern dentistry means you can take advantage of cutting-edge procedures and sophisticated dental replacements to restore your smile and help you regain your confidence.
At Nuvia Dental Implant Center we’re here to help you take back control of your dental health and give you the Hollywood smile you deserve!
Maintaining an attractive and healthy set of pearly whites is an important aspect of both your physical and emotional well-being. Let us help make sure you look and feel your very best.
Advantages of Dental Implants
When it comes to dental replacement of your natural teeth, nothing comes close to providing the aesthetics, durability, comfort and fit of dental implants.
A Quick Look At the Benefits of Dental Implants
- Durability – Implants are like the Energizer Bunny of dental replacements, they just keep on going, and going, and well, you get the point. Unlike other options, dental implants are engineered from materials built to last.
- A More Natural Look and Feel – Dental restoration with implants is one of the most natural-looking solutions for replacing severely damaged, decaying or missing teeth. Implants can be uniquely customized and tailored to perfectly fit your mouth and jaw’s architecture, as well as tinted to match your existing teeth.
- Stability and Reliability – Dentures, veneers and other options often leave patients dissatisfied. Slippage, sliding, poor fits and more can all be a challenge with alternative replacement solutions. In contrast, dental implants are ‘implanted’ on a post that is fused with your natural jawbone, making it a solid, safe and permanent fixture that performs without fail. Put steak and other hard to chew favorites back on the menu with implants you can rely on.
OTHER KEY ADVANTAGES OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
- Higher success rates than other options
- Allows bone to continue to grow
- Easily withstands the daily abuse of chewing and biting without slipping
- Superior comfort and function
- No stress on adjacent teeth
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Look, feels and functions just like your own natural teeth
- Can last a lifetime
- Preserves structure of jaw and facial features
Dental Replacement: the best option for long-term success?
The Best Chance of Success
Clinical studies demonstrate that dental implant treatment has a success rate of over 95%, with some studies showing a success rate of 98% for use cases of 40-50 years.
Quick Facts About Dental Implants:
- Implants have a proven and documented long-term success rate of 95-98% over a period of 40-50 years of use
- Implants can be more cost-effective over the long-term. By contrast, within 15 years around 33% of bridges will fail.
Cost of Dental Implants
But What About the Cost?
Unless you’ve just won the Powerball, most of us are on a budget. Although dental implants have a high upfront cost, over the long term they can result in considerable cost savings, eliminating the need for new dentures, bridges, veneers, and oral treatments such as root canals and fillings.
The price of a dental implant can vary greatly based on your unique situation, needs and goals. For example, do you need a tooth extraction or are you replacing an already missing tooth? Are you interested in a full set of implants? Upper, lower or both? Do you need bone grafting or do you have sufficient jawbone to support implant posts?
These questions and more all play a big role in the final cost of getting dental implants. The best way to find out what to expect is to schedule an appointment for a consultation.
Our team of friendly dental professionals can help you understand your options and work with you to find the best solution for your goals and budget.
Get the Smile You Deserve and The Confidence You Desire – call today for an initial consultation
Don’t let missing or failing teeth keep you down. Our team specializes in helping restore smiles for patients with missing or failing teeth.
You deserve to look and feel your best. Call today for a consultation.
How Much Does it Cost to Remove All Your Teeth and Get Implants?Are you suffering from failing, decaying or broken teeth? You’re not alone. Whether from aging, genetics, or lifestyle habits, failing teeth affect more than just your smile. From embarrassing photos and...
What is Average Cost for a Dental Implant?Patients interested in dental implants or a dental implant denture understandably have many questions before sitting down in the dentist chair. One of the questions we hear most often, is ‘how long do dental implants take?” In...
What is the Best Alternative to Dentures? For many of us, the word ‘dentures’ conjures images of comedy skits showing dentures popping out and chattering across the floor, or your own grandmother’s teeth sitting in a glass of water on the bedside table. Needless to...
Discover Your Dental Implant Options
Take The 60-Second Quiz To Find Out If Dental Implants Are Right For You