SMILE YOUR WAY TO BETTER HEALTH
Did you know smiling: activates the sensory rewards part of your brain so you feel rewarded when you smile, or that smiling releases endorphins helping you feel better, or that the stronger the smile, the more attractive a face looks? How about that smiling reduces stress similar to getting a good night’s rest and can boost your immune system?
Who knew there were so many clinical reasons to smile! With all these benefits, we should be walking around smiling all day long. But sadly, many people do not like to smile. They are extremely self-conscious of their teeth and smile. Thankfully, there is a way to fix an unhealthy or unloved smile. Dentures are one way, but then you risk the chance of having your dentures slip or fall out when you smile. A more permanent option to better your smile is with dental implants.
If you are missing one tooth or many teeth, or if your teeth are unhealthy or even dead, we can help. To learn more about your different dental implant options, click here. We know how important smiling is. We know how hard it can be to want to smile if you do not like your smile. We want you to love your smile.
To help you achieve a smile that makes you want to smile, we offer a voucher for a 100 percent free, no-risk consultation. Here is a list of what you can expect during this appointment:
– Our office manager helps you with paperwork. The paperwork includes a gift card for a free Crumbl cookie.
– Our smile consultant works with you to design your dream smile. Nuvia generates the final picture through our state-of-the-art technology. You can see exactly what you will look like with the dental implants.
– During this consultation, we will not do any dental work or place dental instruments in your mouth. We use this visit to really get to know you and your smile.
– We take a 3D CT scan of your mouth. This allows us to see every detail of your mouth, including your skeletal structure.
– After the scan, a panel of doctors reviews the scan. The doctors work together to form your personal treatment plan. The scan and reviewing process takes away the surprises that creep up in surgery. The doctor knows your mouth before you even come for the surgery. This process helps us be as prepared as we can be for your surgery.
– We outline the treatment cost and talk about financing options if necessary. We have lenders available to help finance your new smile.
After this complete consultation, you have a visual of what your smile could be. And, we have a blueprint with steps of exactly how we plan to complete your dream smile. To make the deal sweeter, you can head to Crumbl on your way home for your free cookie.
Do not miss your chance to enjoy the benefits of having a smile worth smiling about.
How Dental Implants Work If you are looking into dental implants, you may have questions. We want to help you understand the process as best as you can. Here are answers to a few of the questions you might have.WHat are dental implants made of?Dental implants are made...
Different Dental Implant OptionsIf you recently found out you need dental implants (or if it is something you have known for a while) the process can be overwhelming. There is so much information out there, It can be hard to make a choice. In order to make your life...
Your Consultation is on Us
Come visit us and speak with our friendly and caring staff about your situation. We’ll help design the perfect plan for you at no charge.
Discover Your Dental Implant Options
Take The 60-Second Quiz To Find Out If Dental Implants Are Right For You